Middlesex University Mauritius
- The campus is located in Bonne Terre, within the beautiful garden town of Vacoas and easily accessible from all areas of the island
- An integral part of Middlesex University.
- It has quality assurance procedures that have earned Middlesex University in London the highest possible endorsement from UK’s Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education.
- Degree programs offered at Middlesex University Mauritius Branch Campus are recognized the world over since they are validated and monitored to exactly the same standards as those offered at Middlesex’s London and Dubai campuses.
- Full time academic staff are complemented by our part-time staff who, in addition to being well qualified, are all industry practitioners.
- Middlesex is the first British university campus in Mauritius, delivering quality, award-winning education to both local and international students.
- Middlesex Mauritius alumni are now part of a worldwide community of successful Middlesex graduates who make vital contributions to the societies in which they live and work.
- Undergraduate: Accounting and Finance, International Business, Business Management, Law, Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Psychology with counselling skills, Advertising ,Public Relations and Media
- Postgraduate: Accounting and Finance, Computing, Advertising and Media, Business, Education, Law, Public Relations, Psychology and Counselling and Information Technology.
- International Foundation Programme: MUR 135,000
- Undergraduate Programmes: MUR 190,000 – MUR 230,000
- Postgraduate Programmes: MUR 220,000 – MUR 240,000
Living Expenses: MUR 135,000
Intakes: January, May and September